- Worked to secure unanimous public approval for Stamford Hospital’s facility master plan applications, featuring its new, $450 million pavilion. www.stamfordhealth.org
- Led a successful campaign to secure State of Connecticut approval to establish Stamford Hospital’s Emergency Angioplasty, Open Heart Surgery and Elective Angioplasty programs, the first such offerings in southwest Fairfield County. These programs have formed the foundation of the hospital’s award-winning Heart & Vascular Institute, in collaboration with New York Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons.
- Provided critical support for initiatives of the hospital’s Cardiology Team to address health disparities among people of color.
- Co-developed KidsFANS, a campaign to raise awareness of the epidemic and health risks of childhood obesity; worked closely with pediatric specialists to establish a community-wide task force to promote nutrition, fitness and obesity prevention.
- Led Stamford Hospital’s “Paint the Town Pink” breast cancer awareness and prevention campaign, which has since grown exponentially.
- Led a successful campaign to develop a new, state-of-the-art downtown campus of the University of Connecticut in Stamford, securing regulatory support, public and private funding and all local approvals, which has since evolved into a residential campus.
- Within Vita, sponsored the creation of Stamford’s first Parents as Co-Educators program where families of immigrant pre-school children are helping to strengthen educational and social outcomes. www.vitastamford.com
- As leader of Stamford Hospital’s Vita team working closely with leadership at Charter Oak Communities, helped establish the Vita Community Collaborative and serves as Vice President of the West Side Neighborhood Revitalization Zone (WSNRZ)
- Created the Mutual Housing Association “Parkside Gables” community as founding president of Stamford Neighborhood Housing Services.